“The only things you can lose is a host of health problems and gain a healthy digestive system, which in turn will provide lots of health benefits.”
~ Debbie Dickson, Regul8 Founder
The Digestive Tune-Up is done as a program, where you take the Cleanse, Restore and Maintain tablets all at the same time. Although commonly assumed that you would take Cleanse first, then Restore, and then Maintain – the combination of the three together are formulated to synergistically support each other in the restoration of a healthy digestive system and re-establishing the microbiome.
Cleanse doesn’t affect the good bacteria in the gut, only the bad stuff, and while we are cleansing, Restore is repairing and creating the right environment for the good bacteria to be able to thrive in. We need to be repopulating the good bacteria with the Maintain at the same time with the good bacteria, so it becomes like your army in the digestive system that prevents the bad bacteria getting back in and overgrowing in the gut. So, the Digestive Tune-Up is a systematic approach. Restoring and rebalancing, nurturing the digestive system and replacing the good bacteria while bringing the microbiota back into perfect balance. You need healthy flora in your gut for a healthy digestive system and Regul8 provides the beneficial microflora in the gut a stable environment in which to grow and flourish, helping to regain and maintain optimal health.
How to take Regul8 supplements
There are a couple of ways to take the Digestive Tune-Up and Relax supplements depending on your conditions and symptoms.
The Basic Program is as follows:
The Basic Program is for someone who has no digestive issues, health problems or skin problems, but wants to detox for other reasons. (Not many people only require 1 round, most people need a minimum of 2 months on the Digestive Tune-Up to see results).
- First thing in the morning take: 1 x Cleanse, 1 x Restore, 1 x Maintain, and 1 x Relax. They work best on an empty stomach and first thing in the morning when you wake up. Take your morning capsules with warm water and we recommend adding lemon juice in it.
- At 11.30am or approx. 20 mins before lunch take: 1 x Cleanse, 1 x Restore, 1 x Maintain with warm water.
- At 6.30pm or approx. 20mins before dinner take: 1 x Cleanse, 1 x Restore, 1 x Maintain with warm water.
- 1 to 2 hours before bed take 1 or 2 Relax.
The Intermediate Program is as follows:
The next dosage program is the most popular and is for those who have symptoms such as a skin conditions, rashes, constipation, diarrhea and other digestive problems, a lack of energy, poor immunity, or don’t sleep well.
- Start on the Basic Program for 5 days and then increase the dose to 2 capsules of each Cleanse, Restore and Maintain 3 time a day.
What are the dietary recommendations?
Preferably eliminate or reduce sugar, dairy, bread, pasta, all complex carbohydrates, and no pre-packaged GMO foods. Eat clean and fresh for the full impact of the detox.
- An omelette (no cheese)
- Eggs any way with tomato and avocado (no toast)
- Home-made juice: cabbage, celery, beetroot, green apple, and ginger
- Kefir yoghurt with berries
Lunch and dinner ideas:
- Beef or chicken bone broth soups or stews
- Chicken salad, with a spoon of kimchi
- Chicken and veggies - sauerkraut is a great addition
**Drink 2 to 3 litres of purified water per day.
If you are pregnant or breast feeding you can only take Maintain, do not do the Digestive Tune-Up. People on warfarin or blood thinning medication should also not take Regul8 supplements.
Other medications should be taken 2 hours either side of a herbal supplement. Therefore, you may need to adjust the timing of when you take Regul8, so it does not interfere with other medication. For example, the morning dose- take Regul8 2 hours after your normal medication.
PLEASE CONSULT YOUR HEALTH CARE PRACTITIONER. REGUL8 MAY NOT BE RIGHT FOR YOU.