PRODUCT KEY INGREDIENTS AND THEIR BENEFITS (FROM LABEL AND BOX)
BASED ON TRADITIONAL WESTERN HERBAL MEDICINE:
- Liquorice is used to maintain gastrointestinal mucosal membrane and as a nutritive tonic in healthy individuals.
- Slippery elm helps support healthy digestion in healthy individuals.
- CoEnzyme Q10 supports energy levels in healthy individuals.
- Zinc acts as an antioxidant, reducing free radicals formed in the body.
- Liquorice, a tonic used to strengthen and soothe the mucous tissue of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Slipper Elm for the relief of symptoms associated with mild gastrointestinal discomfort.
- Coenzyme Q10 to assist with maintenance of the body’s energy production.
- Zinc to assist with cell membrane stability and antioxidant properties.
ALL PRODUCT INGREDIENTS
Each capsule contains:
Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) ext equiv to dry root 500mg, Althaea Officinalis (Marshmallow) ext equiv to dry root 200mg, Ulmus Rubra (Slippery Elm) inner stem bark powder 100mg, Ubidecarenone (CoQ10) 10mg, L-Glutamine 150mg, Zinc (as Gluconate) 5mg, Piper Nigrum (Black Pepper) ext equiv to dry fruit 5mg, Undaria Pinnatifida (Mekabu Seaweed) ext equiv dry whole plant 300mg.
HOW TO TAKE
Take 1-2 capsules 3 times per day approximately 20 minutes before food or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional. Do not take while on warfarin therapy or blood thinning medication without medical advice.
Each bottle contains 60 capsules.